The Indian Retail Industry accounts for over 10% of the country&rsquos GDP and around 8% of employment. The industry has immense potential as India has the 2nd largest population with the prosperous middle class, speedy urbanization, and growth of the Internet.
- Understand the concepts of general management and integrate it with retail management
- Develop a sense various activities involved in the retail sector
- Understand the importance of logistics and supply chain management
- Aimed for beginners, mid-level managers or individuals with a passion for Retail management and those who wish to apply these principles for further advancement in their career.
- Marketing or sales job aspirant graduates or early professionals who want to skill themselves in the Retail Sector.