Check Your Loan Eligibility Click here
Home » Products » Everything Else in Pune

Nios tutor marked assignment solved 2019-20 answers In PDF

4.3(4)
150
by Mr. Santosh Kumar
91 users already responded
 
Contact Seller Buy Now
Description

Nios tutor marked assignment solved 2019-20 answers In PDF

Dear all students who appear exam for March &ndashApril 2019 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is d on the basis of Public Examination.

Price Details:-

Nios solved Assignment 10th class Rs.150/ subjects - soft copy

Nios solved Assignment 12th class soft copy- Rs.150/subjects
Nios solved Assignment with Question-6 Hard copy for 10th & 12th class - Rs.300/subjects


Question. If a learner does not submit TMA before examination will he/she be allowed to appear in examination

Ans. Yes. The learner will be allowed to appear in the examination. However, it will put the learner at disadvantageous position. He/She will get zero marks in TMA. Hence, it is advisable to submit TMA. It is important part of Examination for 10th & 12th class.

contact us

Growth Eduction Points

Mr. Santosh Kumar

Share with friends    
About Seller
Mr. Santosh Kumar (Registered since September-2016)
New delhi,
Seller Review 4.3/5
Responsiveness
(80%)
Communication
(80%)
Quality
(80%)
Reputation
(100%)
Location address map : New Airport Rd, Pune International Airport Area, Sanjay Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, India (Deals In : All Over India)
Safety Tips
Clickindia is only involved in hosting the advertisement of various users, just like an advertisement in a newspaper or a magazine, and neither vouches for the quality or specification of the products/services of in any manner nor are involved in any manner in respect of the transaction between the users.
Related Categories
Fashion & LifestyleHome & FurnitureMobile & TabletsVehicles
Customers interested in this ad were also interested in
Similar ads to "Nios tutor marked assignment solved 2019-20 answers In PDF, Pune"
Most viewed Everything Else in Pune
Send me latest offers by email
Everything Else in Pune
Popular Cities
AhmedabadBangaloreChennaiDelhiGurgaonHyderabadKolkataMumbaiNoidaPune
All Cities
AdilabadAgartalaAgraAhmedabadAhmednagarAizawlAjmerAkolaAlappuzhaAligarhAllahabadAlwarAmbalaAmravatiAmritsarAnandAnantapurAnantnagAndaman IslandsAnkleshwarAsansolAurangabadBahadurgarhBalasoreBangaloreBardhamanBareillyBathindaBelgaumBellaryBhadrakBhagalpurBharuchBhavnagarBhilaiBhilwaraBhiwadiBhiwandiBhiwaniBhopalBhubaneswarBhujBidarBikanerBilaspurChandigarhChandrapurChennaiCoimbatoreCuddaloreCuttackDalhousieDamanDarbhangaDarjeelingDavanagereDehradunDelhiDhanbadDharamshalaDhuleDibrugarhDimapurDindigulDispurDombivliDurgDurgapurDwarkaErnakulamErodeFaizabadFaridabadFirozabadGandhidhamGandhinagarGangtokGayaGhaziabadGoaGorakhpurGreater NoidaGulbargaGuntakalGunturGurgaonGuwahatiGwaliorHaldiaHaldwaniHapurHaridwarHazaribaghHisarHooghlyHoshiarpurHosurHowrahHubballiHyderabadIndoreItanagarJabalpurJaipurJaisalmerJalandharJalgaonJammuJamnagarJamshedpurJhansiJharsugudaJodhpurJunagadhKadapaKakinadaKalyanKanchipuramKannurKanpurKanyakumariKapurthalaKarimnagarKarnalKashipurKharagpurKochiKohimaKolarKolhapurKolkataKollamKorbaKotaKottayamKozhikodeKulluKurnoolKurukshetraLaturLucknowLudhianaMaduraiMalappuramManaliMandiMangaluruMathuraMeerutMehsanaMogaMohaliMoradabadMumbaiMuzaffarnagarMuzaffarpurMysoreNagercoilNagpurNainitalNamakkalNandedNashikNavi MumbaiNelloreNizamabadNoidaOngoleOotyPalakkadPanajiPanchkulaPanipatPathankotPatialaPatnaPorbandarPort BlairPuducherryPunePuriRaebareliRaigarhRaipurRajahmundryRajkotRamnagarRanchiRatlamRatnagiriRewariRishikeshRohtakRoorkeeRourkelaRudrapurSagarSaharanpurSahibzada Ajit Singh NagarSalemSambalpurSangliSangrurSataraSatnaSecunderabadShillongShimlaSilcharSiliguriSilvassaSirsaSolanSolapurSonipatSrinagarSuratThaneThanjavurThiruvananthapuramThoothukudiThrissurTiruchirappalliTirunelveliTirupatiTiruppurUdaipurUdupiUjjainVadodaraValsadVapiVaranasiVasaiVasco da gamaVelloreVijayawadaVizagVizianagaramWarangalZirakpur
Clickindia Infomedia P Ltd

ClickIndia enables micro and small businesses to go online. The online Marketplace now allows you not only to list your product & services, but also helps you personalise your online store with a website in less than 5 minutes. Sellers gain access to a vibrant marketplace with over 5 million buyers. For the buyers, the platform provides access to quality products and services from trusted sellers.
Share
     
© Clickindia.com. All Rights Reserved.