Check Your Loan Eligibility Click here
Home » Real Estate » Flat for Rent » 2 BHK for Rent in Hyderabad

2 BHK Flat In Building For Rent 1.8 Acres In Club House 5.1 Lacs

500000
by Krishna
Be the first to contact
 
Contact Seller Enquire Now
Description
*first river view project in vijayawada at ferry opp:- harati pavitrasangamam*
*sirisampada estate's and builders*
*nsr sai pavitrasangamam*
1.8acres project.
----_-----+---------+-
*peacfull and healthy location.
*good ideal river view project.
*we are with you for better service
good investment will make you good return in future
2blocks with stilt+5floors.
==========================
total-155units.
2bhk and 3bhk flats
with super class club house and amenities.
*call or whatsapp : *
------+---+------+++++++++++---
booking amount
rs. /- only.
option-1
rs: 2999/- per sft
one time payment
within 30 days total payment
option-2
rs: 3499/- per sft
50% down payment within 30 days
remaining 50% payment go for loan or construction stage wise payment mode.
option-3
rs: 4299/- per sft
25% down payment in a month remaining 75% bank loan (or) cash the construction stage wise.
*this above offer only for 40 bookings only.
**amenities include
club house and cThe property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies.
The property is on 1 floor out of 4 floors in the building.

Location: club house
Share with friends    
About Seller
Krishna (Registered since November-2019)
Location address map : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (Deals In : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh)
Safety Tips
Clickindia is only involved in hosting the advertisement of various users, just like an advertisement in a newspaper or a magazine, and neither vouches for the quality or specification of the products/services of in any manner nor are involved in any manner in respect of the transaction between the users.
Related Categories
1 BHK for Rent3 BHK for Rent4+ BHK for Rent
Customers interested in this ad were also interested in
Similar ads to "2 BHK Flat In Building For Rent 1.8 Acres In Club House 5.1 Lacs, Hyderabad"
Most viewed 2 BHK for Rent in Hyderabad
Send me latest offers by email
2 BHK for Rent in Hyderabad
Popular Cities
AhmedabadBangaloreChennaiDelhiGurgaonHyderabadKolkataMumbaiNoidaPune
All Cities
AdilabadAgartalaAgraAhmedabadAhmednagarAizawlAjmerAkolaAlappuzhaAligarhAllahabadAlwarAmbalaAmravatiAmritsarAnandAnantapurAnantnagAnkleshwarAsansolAurangabadBahadurgarhBalasoreBangaloreBardhamanBareillyBathindaBelgaumBellaryBhadrakBhagalpurBharuchBhavnagarBhilaiBhilwaraBhiwadiBhiwandiBhiwaniBhopalBhubaneswarBhujBidarBikanerBilaspurChandigarhChandrapurChennaiCoimbatoreCuddaloreCuttackDalhousieDamanDarbhangaDarjeelingDavanagereDehradunDelhiDhanbadDharamshalaDhuleDibrugarhDimapurDindigulDispurDombivliDurgDurgapurDwarkaErnakulamErodeFaizabadFaridabadFirozabadGandhidhamGandhinagarGangtokGayaGhaziabadGoaGorakhpurGreater NoidaGulbargaGuntakalGunturGurgaonGuwahatiGwaliorHaldiaHaldwaniHapurHaridwarHazaribaghHisarHooghlyHoshiarpurHosurHowrahHubballiHyderabadImphalIndoreItanagarJabalpurJaipurJaisalmerJalandharJalgaonJammuJamnagarJamshedpurJhansiJharsugudaJodhpurJunagadhKadapaKakinadaKalyanKanchipuramKannurKanpurKanyakumariKapurthalaKarimnagarKarnalKashipurKashmirKharagpurKochiKohimaKolarKolhapurKolkataKollamKorbaKotaKottayamKozhikodeKrishnanagarKulluKurnoolKurukshetraLaturLucknowLudhianaMaduraiMalappuramManaliMandiMangaluruMathuraMeerutMehsanaMogaMohaliMoradabadMumbaiMuzaffarnagarMuzaffarpurMysoreNagercoilNagpurNainitalNakodarNamakkalNandedNashikNavi MumbaiNelloreNizamabadNoidaOngoleOotyPalakkadPanajiPanchkulaPanipatPathankotPatialaPatnaPorbandarPort BlairPuducherryPunePuriRaebareliRaigarhRaipurRajahmundryRajkotRamnagarRanchiRatlamRatnagiriRewariRishikeshRohtakRoorkeeRourkelaRudrapurSagarSaharanpurSahibzada Ajit Singh NagarSalemSambalpurSangliSangrurSataraSatnaSecunderabadShillongShimlaSilcharSiliguriSilvassaSirsaSolanSolapurSonipatSrinagarSuratThaneThanjavurThiruvananthapuramThoothukudiThrissurTiruchirappalliTirunelveliTirupatiTiruppurUdaipurUdupiUjjainVadodaraValsadVapiVaranasiVasaiVasco da gamaVelloreVijayawadaVizagVizianagaramWarangalZirakpur
Clickindia Infomedia P Ltd

ClickIndia enables micro and small businesses to go online. The online Marketplace now allows you not only to list your product & services, but also helps you personalise your online store with a website in less than 5 minutes. Sellers gain access to a vibrant marketplace with over 5 million buyers. For the buyers, the platform provides access to quality products and services from trusted sellers.
Share
     
© Clickindia.com. All Rights Reserved.